Who are we?
The Arkansas Wolves FC is a Club based in the heart of Little Rock Arkansas. Currently we have 3 teams: Men’s first team (NPSL), women’s first team (UPSL D1), and men’s 23U (UPSL D1). Our players are made up of the best the state has to offer, with players traveling in weekly from all over the state, as well as international players from all over the world.
We aim to contribute to the growth of soccer in Arkansas by providing affordable and high level training and playing opportunities.
The Wolves also have a PDA (Players Development Academy).
The purpose of the Wolves PDA is to model the developmental paths of successful clubs around the world, and that of US Soccer by creating additional training and match opportunities for players at other clubs, in 2-year age group increments. AWFC recognizes the importance of creating additional opportunities by placing players in an environment that will allow players of like ability to train together and be coached by the very best in the Central Arkansas area. AWFC opportunities will be in addition to the traditional schedule provided by individual teams and the program kicked off 2/2020 for the Boys at the 20u level. We look forward to extending this to more in the near future. Each AWFC team will invite players that have been selected and identified based on their evaluation and asked to participate in 2-3 pre-determined training sessions throughout the coming month with the specific coaches assigned to that team. Each team will have at least two coaches per training session and will follow a strict curriculum of development for these players. Players who are selected for the training pool that month are expected to attend each session and perform at a certain level on and off the field and in the classroom. In addition to the AWFC training, the club will be setting up several high level competitions throughout the course of the season and match days with various US Developmental Academies.
Click here for more info on the PDA
Founded in 2019, Arkansas Wolves FC can participate in the qualifying rounds for the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup through their affiliation and membership with the UPSL, the U.S. Soccer Federation (USSF) and the United States Adult Soccer Association (USASA).
Mission: (Purpose of the Wolves)
- Contribute to the growth of soccer in Arkansas by providing affordable and high level training and playing opportunities.
- To create the next generation of leaders, through physical training, mental development and dedicated mentoring through the art of soccer.
Vision: (What We Are Building)
- Offer a top level first team to compete above amateur status
- Offer a development team to feed into the top level team
- Offer additional, quality yet affordable, holistic (technical, tactical, psychological, and physical) player development opportunities to our surrounding communities
Values: (Internal & External)
- Humility – We do not look down on anyone but exist to serve one another and our communities
- Respect – All people from players, coaches, referees, community, and beyond are accepted and deserve to be respected
- Teamwork – We all give 100% to our teammates, coaching staff, families, and ourselves
- Perseverance – We do not give up when we face adversity, instead we build up character in each other
These values guide what we do, how we do it, and what we would like to see in the soccer community: